Amazon is probably the best e-commerce site out there. You will find products for all different needs, and over the years the site has served as a great shopping site for many. Today it has become the leading shopping site in the world and it is available in all regions.
You may need to download your Amazon order history if you are a frequent Amazon shopper. Now you may have different reasons to download Amazon order history, maybe your company pays for your products or you want to share the bills with your colleagues.
Whatever the reason, it’s easy to see and download Amazon Order History. And it can be done from both mobile and desktop. So, if you are looking for ways to view your Amazon order history, keep reading the guide.
Amazon Order History Report: How to find and download
Below we have shared some simple methods to help you create an Amazon Order History report and see it. Let’s get started.
1) View and download Amazon Order History on your desktop
In this method, we will use the online version of Amazon to view and download the order history. Follow some of the simple steps shared below to download Amazon order history.
1. Open your favorite browser and log in to the Amazon website.
2. Now click on Account and lists Upper right.
3. From the list of options, select ‘Your account‘.
4. On the Your account screen, you will find the Data and privacy section. click on Request your information link.
5. Then click on the drop-down menu Request my data and select ‘Your orders‘. When you’re done, click Submit request button.
6. Now Amazon will send you one confirmation link to your email. You must follow that email and click on the link to confirm your request.
7. Now you will see a success message like this. Now Amazon will give you your information as soon as they can.
That’s it! Now Amazon will send you an email with your order report history. However, please note that Amazon may take up to 1 month to deliver the order history report.
In some cases, it may even take longer than 1 month. But if you’re not a heavy Amazon shopper, you can expect a report within a few days.
2) Generate Amazon Order History Report for a specific time
There is another way to generate an Amazon order history report. For that you need to follow these steps. This allows you to select the time frame before generating a report.
1. First, open your favorite browser and follow it link.
2. Sign in to your Amazon account. In the Report Type drop-down menu, select ‘Orders and shipments‘.
3. Then select the start and end date. When you’re done, you can enter Report name and click on Request a report option.
4. If you want to avoid going through the manual process, use Quick set options. The Quick Set options allow you to generate Amazon order history report for last month, last 30 days, last year and year to date.
That’s it! Now Amazon will create the order report for the selected time frame. You will receive an email within a few days with a download URL. Just click on the URL and download the Amazon order history report.
3) How to download Amazon Order History Report from mobile?
Unfortunately, if you use the Amazon mobile app for shopping, there is no in-app option to generate the order history report.
However, you can easily check your recent Amazon order history. Here’s how to do it.
1. First, open the Amazon app on your Android or iPhone.
2. Then tap on hamburger menu bottom right.
3. On the menu page, press The orders at the bottom.
4. Now you can see all orders you have placed on Amazon.
That’s it! That’s how easy it is to check your Amazon order history on mobile. Alternatively, you can use your mobile browser to generate a full Amazon order history on mobile. You must use the online version of Amazon through a web browser and follow the methods above.
How to view Amazon Order History Report?
You will receive a download link containing your Amazon order history report in your registered email. You must follow that link and download the order history report.
Once downloaded, the report will be available in CSV format. Therefore, you need Microsoft Excel, Apple Numbers, or other spreadsheet software on your computer to view it.
The order history report will have the order date, ID, product name, category and ASIN/ISBN code.
Also read: Amazon Prime Video Alternatives
So this guide is about how to download Amazon Order History Report from desktop and mobile. If you need more help generating Amazon order history report, let us know in the comments below. If the article helped you, be sure to share it with your friends as well.